Terms and Conditions
candybutton has right to change, modify or discontinue the terms and condititions which we are using without any prior notice. We also able to update or modify any content which are available in our site such as information, prices, materials from time to time without any notification. By your continued use of www.candybuttonshop.com you are agree to be bound by such as modifications, alternations and updates. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Intelectual Property Rights
All contents included on this website, such as graphics, logos, images, datas and photographs are the property of candybutton. You may not copy, reproduce and/or sell any contents displayed on this site.
You may not copy, display, reproduce, publish and sell any contetct within this website. You are also prohibited to use our content for any advertising and/or commercial use for your own website. Unless there are special agreement arrange with candybutton.
We have made every effort to displays as accurately as possible the colors and information of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you will see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colors will accurately reflect the color of the products in delivery.
Purchase of Products
When you place and order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged. Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non- acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
- The product ordered being unvailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment.
- The identification of an error within product information, including price or promotion.
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take any reasonable care, in so far it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthoruised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as a postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surverys and/ or offers.
We require this information to unsderstand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interetsing using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purpose. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to cusomise the website according to your interests.